Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
This was a piece dedicated to my cousin that passed away at age ten in 2004. It is a poem by Pushkin, and I kept in in its native tongue, Russian. It reads;
“And let it be, beside the grave’s vault
That young life forever will be playing,
And impartial, indifferent nature
Eternally be shining in beauty.”
It was done by my artist Pete at United Ink in RI.
Guess you just have to take it.
This is THEE BEST position EVERRRR
Problems with the friend zone